Free ENA Live Content!
ENA Live Users,
The Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson, is able to offer its award-winning* videoconferences free of charge to schools in Tennessee thanks to a generous grant from the Haslam Family Foundation and the Cracker Barrel Foundation. All of the programs are live, interactive and scheduled on-demand, meaning you can choose the date and time that best fits your schedule. If you have multiple classes in your grade, The Hermitage will be happy to schedule classes separately in order to maintain the interactivity of the program.
Teachers can choose from one of 7+ programs:
- The Trail of Tears (4th-12th grades)
- Slavery at The Hermitage (4th-12th grades)
- The Corrupt Bargain (8th-12th grades)
- The Nullification Crisis (8th-12th grades)
- The War of 1812 (4th-12th grades)
- The Importance of Andrew Jackson (all grade levels – content will be adjusted for grade level)
- Andrew Jackson Q&A (all grade levels)
- Or customize your own program!
Please share this information with others that are interested in enhancing their curriculum through interactive videoconferencing.
Any questions and/or scheduling requests can be directed to James Yasko, Director of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Hermitage is a recipient of the 2011-12 Pinnacle Award from CILC.