Comprehensive S3 Compatible Cloud Storage Solution Designed for Education and Library Institutions
ENA TrustVault is cloud-based storage within an industry standard API that enables users to access and manage their data via a flexible interface. This repository solution is ideal for organizations that already have a backup utility but need an off-site backup storage solution.
ENA TrustVault Puts You in Control!
- Highly-scalable cloud-based storage that can be used for a variety of use cases including backup and archive
- Flat-rate billing—no additional charges for data operations or retrieval
- Leverages an industry-standard object storage API for storing unstructured data in the cloud
- Secured data that is redundantly stored across multiple devices to ensure redundancy and resiliency
- File sharing capability with permissions and expiration control
ENA TrustVault’s administrative portal provides users with the ability to perform the following functions:
- Generate S3 compliant user credentials
- Manage and organize stored data
- Share URLs to stored files
- View ENA TrustVault usage
- Set and manage the access types and privileges for each user
- Read User can view buckets, folders, files, and share files with an expiration date.
- Write User can only upload files. User cannot view buckets or files.
- Read and Write User can view, add, and delete buckets, folders, files. User can also share files with an expiration date.
- Full User has read and write privileges and can share files with no expiration date.
Mission Critical Storage Buckets
Many education and library institutions are using cloud storage to support their data center needs. Here are some innovative ways ENA TrustVault’s S3 compatible storage can be used to support your organization’s growing digital storage demands:
- Media storage – Create a redundant and widely-available storage bucket to host videos, photos, music, and media uploads and downloads
- Web application hosting – Easily manage, access, and deploy static websites
- Software application access – Host your software applications for convenient user access and download
- Project data storage and backup – Use your current backup software to build a secure storage location for project resources and data points
Related Resources and Services
ENA TrustCompute is our fully hosted and managed virtual data center service. We created ENA TrustCompute to provide our education and library communities with a comprehensive and secure cloud computing platform that is scalable, easy to use, and budget-friendly.SERVICE DETAILS
ENA TrustBackup is a comprehensive file backup solution with cloud storage. Engineered specifically for education and library institutions, the solution ensures your data is protected against operational mishaps and malicious threats such as ransomware.SERVICE DETAILS