Easy-to-use, cost-effective, feature-rich—now that’s a conversation starter.
Conference calling has become an indispensable tool for K–12 schools, higher education institutions, and libraries in today’s reality of tight budgets and packed schedules. ENA SmartConference, ENA’s IP-based audio conferencing service, offers increased convenience and advanced features at a low monthly rate.
Improved productivity is easy with ENA SmartConference.
The focus of a great meeting should be the conversation, not the underlying tools you are using to facilitate the communication. ENA SmartConference delivers precisely that with an easy-to-use, always-available system that lets you
- Connect with internal and external participants from the convenience of your existing location
- Reduce travel, lodging, and meeting facility costs
- Meet for quick updates on a recurring basis
- Bring critical team players and stakeholders together for real-time discussions
Innovative and reliable.
In addition to the reliability, low latency, and scalability you have come to expect from ENA’s voice services, ENA SmartConference also offers many other key features, including
- A “reservationless” system, meaning ENA SmartConference bridges are permanent and available 24x7x365 without the need to reserve/schedule an available time
- Unlimited usage with no per-port or per-minute fees
- Crystal-clear HD audio call quality for callers on an HD-compatible phone
- 100 speed dials for the people you conference with regularly
- Up to 120 minutes of recording space to save important discussions—recordings are saved in your online interface for 60 days and can be downloaded to your hard drive to free up storage space and archive for longer periods of time
- Customizable hold music or messaging—upload your own music or message(s) that will play while attendees wait for the moderator to begin the conference call
- Online interface for call management—simply go online to adjust user volumes, mute users, drop users, start/stop recording, and more
Choose the package that is best for you.
ENA SmartConference comes in two packages: a 10-port bridge and a 25-port bridge. The number of ports indicates the maximum number of simultaneous callers that can participate on a single conference call. For customers that may have numerous employees with access to the same bridge, simply maintain an internal schedule to ensure that multiple employees do not try to host calls at the same time. It’s that easy!
If you would like additional information about ENA SmartConference, or if you would like to purchase ENA SmartConference for your institution, please contact one of our regional service professionals.