Founded in 1996, ENA began with a vision to provide Internet access to every K–12 school in Tennessee, and we made that vision a reality by creating the first statewide K–12 network in the nation.
Today, that vision has been greatly expanded, and ENA now delivers robust and reliable broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, communication, cloud, and security services to K–12 schools, higher education institutions, and libraries across the nation. We work side-by-side with our customers to ensure they have the connectivity, communication, and collaboration solutions they need to be successful.
Our dedication to the education and library communities we serve—combined with our passion for customer service—sets ENA apart. Empowered by solutions that save them time, money, and frustration, ENA’s customers can focus on what matters most: preparing students, strengthening communities, and building leading educational enterprises.DOWNLOAD ENA’S MAINLINE BROCHURE
Infrastructure as a Service Solutions
ENA provides a suite of high-quality broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, communication, cloud, and security solutions. Designed and created by ENA’s technology and innovation team, all of our solutions include numerous value-added services benefiting schools, higher education institutions, and libraries.
Complete End-to-End Managed Services
ENA’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model delivers complete end-to-end solutions with comprehensive design, support, maintenance, and monitoring. Our proven approach to connectivity, communications, and collaboration solutions capitalizes on the combined strength of our expertise, resources, and partners to offer speed, reliability, scalability, best-of-breed technologies, and continuous technology improvements to our customers. It’s an approach that begins and ends with a commitment to customer care you’ll find nowhere else in our industry.
Comprehensive Professional Services
At ENA, we have applied our industry knowledge and engineering expertise to craft a dynamic portfolio of stand-alone professional services that meet our customers’ diverse and evolving technology needs. Our professional services are designed to assist our busy customers by minimizing the engineering burden of designing and deploying networking solutions.
The Difference Is Everything
lower than piecemeal solutions
Exceptional Resilience and Recovery
ENA’s Average DDoS Mitigation Time
ENA E-rate Quick Stat
in E-rate Funding Approvals Since Program Inception
2017 Monthly Average Call Metrics Statistics
Percentage of Customer Visible Outages Notified Proactively
Average Wait Time
First Contact Resolution
Percentage of Calls Resolved Without Escalation
Remarkable People – Honorable Work
ENA’s formula for success is simple: our employees are passionate about what they do! We have created a culture of innovation that celebrates collaboration, communication, and creativity. ENA empowers its employees to “always do more” with personalized professional development opportunities that promote both personal and professional growth in addition to technology skills and industry-recognized process expertise. Above all, we are all united by our desire to provide the very best service and solutions to our customers.
How Is ENA Different?
- We are customer-centric and believe people make all the difference in providing exemplary service to our customers
- Over the past five years, over 97% of our surveyed customers said they would recommend us to others, our overall customer satisfaction rating has been 99%, and our customer retention rate has been greater than 97%
- We alert our customers of a network issue and begin resolving it before they even know an issue exists more than 99% of the time
- ENA has been recognized as one of Tennessee’s “Best Employers” in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
Service Is The Solution
At ENA, we know our customers. They are our friends and colleagues. We celebrate their successes and empathize with their frustrations. More importantly, we understand their challenges and limitations, and we move mountains to make it right 100 percent of the time. That’s the ENA way.WATCH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE VIDEO
- ENA has been recognized as one of Tennessee’s “Best Employers” in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
What our customers say about us
- "I am very satisfied with my ENA Team. They are always knowledgeable, professional and take care of the problems as well as offer suggestions to prevent problems. I also appreciate the fact that the surveys (after a service ticket) are read. I have received a call from Dana on a couple of occasions, telling me that a plan was in place, etc. Again thanks for all you do!"Rosie Bailey, Technology Title 1Hawkins County Schools, TN
- "ENA analysts have always shown a great deal of professionalism along with an added blend of caring personality during our service calls. In addition, the analyst has called back to make sure that all is going well after our initial problem has been resolved. Thanks so much!!!"Deborah Kean, Director Bicknell-Vigo Twp. PLBicknell, IN Public Library
- "Great job!! By far the best tech support of any company that I work with. Thanks!”Chris Cole, Technology CoordinatorVermont Public Schools Site Level One: Addison Rutland Supervisory Union Site Level Two: A
- "ENA has ALWAYS been there when I’ve needed them."Edd Ward, Technology DirectorRichard City Schools, TN
- "Great to work with ENA and all the employees. Personable. Never have called and didn’t get excellent service. OUTSTANDING.”Evelyn Rafalowski, Director of SchoolsSullivan County Schools, TN