All-Inclusive Wi-Fi Designed, Delivered and Managed by Industry Experts
With ENA’s fully-managed, E-rate eligible connectivity services you don’t just get a great service—you gain a committed partner. Our all-inclusive service includes all necessary access points (APs), switches, and peripherals, plus a customized Wi-Fi assessment and design performed and drafted by ENA’s certified and experienced Wi-Fi engineers.
Additionally, you receive ongoing monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, and 24x7x365 customer technical support throughout the life of the contract, including incident support, design updating, change management, and immediate replacement of any defective equipment.
Four reasons why you should consider ENA’s managed Wi-Fi service:
- Free your technology staff from time-consuming equipment tasks such as configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrading.
- Experience robust, reliable, and seamless wireless connectivity throughout your community.
- Relax knowing that ENA monitors your network 24/7.
- Access monitoring, operational controls, and real-time reporting and analytics via your own customer portal.
Benefits of ENA Air featuring Wi-Fi 6
- OFDMA—Increase network capacity by serving more packets from more devices
- MU-MIMO—Improve client experience in dense environments with simultaneous client data transmissions
- Boosted Data Rate—Deploy 2.4GHz or 5GHz bands and achieve exceptionally high transfer rates
- QAM—With the new Wi-Fi 6 protocol, quadruple the throughput of your Wi-Fi
- Save Power—Reduce the time device radios are engaged to boost power efficiency
- OBSS—Deploy color-coded shared frequencies to dramatically increase your network’s capacity.
Design and Deployment
Our managed Wi-Fi service includes the physical layer design of the wireless spectrum as well as the design of the Wi-Fi security and network access policies, including integration with your local user database and ENA Air’s captive portal. Our skilled and experienced Wi-Fi engineers perform an onsite facility assessment to identify specific Wi-Fi network requirements. From that assessment, ENA creates a customized Wi-Fi design that includes specifications for access point (AP) quantity, placement, channel plan, and power plan.
Coverage & Capacity
As part of our assessment, ENA’s Wi-Fi engineers perform an RF site survey of an existing WLAN (if applicable) and create a detailed blueprint of the proposed WLAN that meets identified requirements for coverage, capacity, user density, and mobility needs. ENA’s heat-map testing and activation process ensures that your Wi-Fi coverage meets your community’s needs.
With dedicated project management for every community we serve, ENA implements the entire Wi-Fi deployment from start to finish. From installing the APs, cabling, and switching devices to activation and testing, we’ve got it covered.
ENA Air provides 24x7x365 monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, and customer technical support throughout the life of the contract. That includes any necessary break/fix, design alteration, software updates, change management, and advanced replacement of any faulty ENA equipment.
If you would like additional information about ENA Air, or if you would like to purchase ENA Air for your institution, please contact one of our regional service professionals.