ENA SmartVoice and SmartUC Try and Buy Program
All-in-one, integrated business communications
Experience the power and simplicity of one platform for all your conversations. ENA’s comprehensive, cloud-based VoIP and unified communications solution delivers a modern business phone system with integrated mobile calling, messaging, and video conferencing, enabling seamless communication and collaboration from anywhere on any device.
Try and Buy Program FAQs
What does the Try and Buy Program include?
We will configure ENA SmartUC for a group of users for your organization to use for a maximum of 60 days. During this period, you will have the ability to do the following:
- Test ENA’s mobile and desktop client functionality
- Test the cloud phone, instant messaging, presence, texting, video conferencing, and virtual meeting room features
- Determine if this product meets your communication and collaboration needs
How do I get started with my Try and Buy Program?
Please provide us with your contact information via the form above and acknowledge the Terms of Agreement listed below. It’s completely free – no payment or credit card required.
Try and Buy Terms of Agreement
1. ENA will create ENA SmartUC accounts for customer upon receipt of a signed Try and Buy Program form.
2. Scheduled Start Date: The Try and Buy will officially begin when user accounts are created or updated, and customer is notified. A notification will be provided by the Account Service Manager.
3. This is a 60-day maximum customer evaluation. Customer may cancel if not compatible for any reason. After 60 calendar days, ENA will begin billing for the ENA SmartVoice/SmartUC packages.
4. No credit card is required.