ENA SmartVoice and SmartUC Try and Buy Program
All-in-one, integrated business communications
Experience the power and simplicity of one platform for all your conversations. ENA’s comprehensive, cloud-based VoIP and unified communications solution delivers a modern business phone system with integrated mobile calling, messaging, and video conferencing, enabling seamless communication and collaboration from anywhere on any device.
Try and Buy Program FAQs
What does the Try and Buy Program include?
ENA will configure ENA SmartVoice and SmartUC for a small group of users (10 or less) and allow a 30-day evaluation period, during which you will have the ability to…
- Exercise the desired services and features to determine if the solution meets your needs.
- Converse with a Solutions Engineer who can help answer service questions along the way.
How do I get started with my Try and Buy Program?
Please provide us with your contact information via the form above and acknowledge the Terms of Agreement listed below. It’s completely free – no payment or credit card required.
Try and Buy Terms of Agreement
- ENA will create ENA SmartVoice and SmartUC accounts for customer upon receipt of a signed Try and Buy Program form.
- Scheduled Start Date: The Try & Buy period will officially begin after the communication service is established and you receive a start notification email from ENA.
- This is a 30-day customer evaluation and customers may cancel if not compatible for any reason. After 30 calendar days, ENA may begin billing for service packages and endpoints being evaluated.
- No payment or credit card hold is required for the evaluation period.