ENA TrustBackup Try and Buy Program
Secure Backup and Storage Solution You Can Trust
ENA TrustBackup is our comprehensive file backup solution that protects users against data loss that could result from operational mishaps, natural disasters, or malicious cyber threats.
ENA TrustBackup Try and Buy Program FAQs
What does the ENA TrustBackup Try and Buy Program include?
We will create an ENA TrustBackup account for your organization to use for a maximum of 30 days. During this period, you will have the ability to do the following:
- Evaluate ENA’s file backup solution
- Activate up to five protected instances for backup of your data
- Explore intuitive user interface and service features
- Receive up to 500 gigabytes (GB) of storage access
- Experience an advanced encryption standard (AES) 256-bit backup that ensures data privacy in transit and at rest
- Restore files easily from anywhere
- Determine if this product meets your backup requirements
What happens when my Try and Buy Program is over?
If you decide to purchase ENA TrustBackup at the close of the program, you will simply continue to use your ENA account moving forward. If you do not decide to purchase at the end of your Try and Buy Program, we will discontinue your access and expunge your data. Please be sure to copy or archive any data you want to save.
How do I get started with my Try and Buy Program?
Please provide us with your contact information and acknowledge the Terms of Agreement listed below. It’s completely free—no payment or credit card required.
We look forward to working with you and your staff!
ENA TrustBackup Terms of Agreement
- ENA will create an ENA TrustBackup account for customer upon receipt of a signed Try and Buy Program form.
- During this program period, the customer will receive access of up to 500 gigabytes (GB) of storage access for the duration of the program.
- This is a 30-day maximum customer test. Customer may cancel if not compatible for any reason. After 30 calendar days, ENA will begin billing for ENA TrustBackup for the service level noted above. The 30 days begins after customer has been granted access to the management portal. If the service is terminated for any reason, data will be stored for an additional 30 days and exportable upon request.
- The customer is responsible for data backup and/or data archival in their Try and Buy Program environment.
- No credit card is required.