Your Trusted Cloud Solution
ENA TrustCompute is a fully hosted and managed virtual data center service. ENA TrustCompute is designed to provide education and library communities a comprehensive and secure cloud computing platform that is scalable, easy to use, and budget-friendly. For more information about ENA TrustCompute, visit our product page.
ENA TrustCompute Terms of Agreement
• ENA will provision the customer account(s) for ENA TrustCompute upon receipt of a signed try and buy program form.
• During this program period, the customer will receive access to our ENA TrustCompute entry package, which includes
– 16 vCPUs
– 40 GB of RAM
– 1.5 TB of storage
– 50 Mbps Internet access rate
• The program is 60 days. A customer may elect to purchase ENA TrustCompute at any point during the try and buy program period.
• This try and buy program does not include a private network connection. If a participant decides to purchase ENA TrustCompute, a new environment will be provisioned which will include a private network connection between the customer’s site location and ENA TrustCompute.
– Customers are responsible for migrating virtual machines (VMs) or data from the try and buy program environment to their production environment if so desired.
– The customer is responsible for data backup and/or data archival in their try and buy program environment.
• No credit card required.
Note: A private network connection is not available during the evaluation time period. —This private network connection is available upon purchase.
ENA TrustCompute Try and Buy Program FAQs
ENA TrustCompute is a fully hosted and managed virtual data center service. ENA TrustCompute is designed to provide education and library communities a comprehensive and secure cloud computing platform that is scalable, easy to use, and budget-friendly.
What does the ENA TrustCompute Try and Buy Program include?
We will provide a private, virtual cloud for your organization within the ENA TrustCompute platform. The ENA TrustCompute program environment is an entry level package that includes 16 vCPUs, 40 GB of RAM, 1.5 TB of disk storage, as well as direct access to and from the public Internet at a 50 Mbps access rate.
What is not included in this program?
Our ENA TrustCompute program environments do not include the private network connection we build for paid customers. If you decide to purchase ENA TrustCompute, you will be provisioned in a new environment that includes a private network connection configured to look like an extension of your LAN. We think this is one of our best features!
How long does the program last and what can I do with it?
You will enjoy access to your cloud environment for 15 days. During this time, you will be able to experience the power and simplicity of ENA’s cloud platform. Create virtual machines (VMs), access and modify your provisioned operating systems, administer your network, and experiment with our pre-built application images.
What happens when my Try and Buy Program is over?
At the end of your Try and Buy Program, we will discontinue your access and expunge your data and VMs. Please be sure to copy or archive any data you want to save. If you decide to purchase ENA TrustCompute at the close of the program, we will provision you in a new environment and build your private network connection.
How do I get started with my Try and Buy Program?
Please provide us with your contact information and acknowledge the Terms of Agreement listed below. It’s completely free—no payment or credit card required.
We look forward to working with you and your staff!