ENA TrustCompute Try and Buy Program
Your Trusted Cloud Computing Solution
ENA TrustCompute is a managed infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud computing solution designed to provide organizations with a comprehensive and secure virtual private cloud (VPC) platform that is scalable, easy to use, and budget friendly.
ENA TrustCompute Try and Buy Program FAQs
What does the ENA TrustCompute Try and Buy Program include?
We will provide a private, virtual cloud for your organization within the ENA TrustCompute platform. The ENA TrustCompute program environment is an entry level package that includes 16 vCPUs, 40 GB of RAM, 1.5 TB of disk storage, as well as direct access to and from the public Internet at a 50 Mbps access rate.
How long does the program last and what can I do with it?
You will enjoy access to your cloud environment for 60 days. During this time, you will be able to experience the power and simplicity of ENA’s cloud platform. Create virtual machines (VMs), customize your provisioned operating systems, administer your network, try Cloudflare services for your websites, and experiment with our pre-built application stacks.
What happens when my Try and Buy Program is over?
If you decide to purchase ENA TrustCompute at the close of the program, you will simply continue to use your ENA-provisioned environment moving forward. If you do not decide to purchase at the end of your Try and Buy Program, we will discontinue your access and expunge your data and VMs. Please be sure to copy or archive any data you want to save.
How do I get started with my Try and Buy Program?
Please provide us with your contact information and acknowledge the Terms of Agreement listed below. It’s completely free—no payment or credit card required.
We look forward to working with you and your staff!
ENA TrustCompute Terms of Agreement
- ENA will provision the customer account(s) for ENA TrustCompute upon receipt of a signed Try and Buy Program form.
- During this program period, the customer will receive access to our ENA TrustCompute entry package, which includes:
- 16 vCPUs
- 40 GB of RAM
- 1.5 TB of storage
- 50 Mbps Internet access rate
- This is a 60-day maximum customer test. Customer may cancel if not compatible for any reason. After 60 calendar days, ENA will begin billing for ENA TrustCompute at the entry package level unless noted otherwise by the account service manager. The 60 days begins after the customer has been granted access to the management portal. If the service is terminated for any reason, data will be stored for an additional 30 days and exportable upon request.
- The customer is responsible for data backup and/or data archival in their Try and Buy Program environment.
- No credit card is required.