ENA TrustVault Try and Buy Program
An S3 Compatible Storage Solution You Can Rely On
ENA TrustVault is our cloud-based storage solution within an industry standard API that enables users to store, access, and manage their data via a flexible interface from anywhere in the world.
ENA TrustVault Try and Buy Program FAQs
What does the ENA TrustVault Try and Buy Program include?
We will create an ENA TrustVault account for your organization to use for a maximum of 30 days. During this period, you will have the ability to do the following:
- Experience and test ENA’s industry-standard cloud storage service
- Receive up to 500 gigabytes (GB) of storage to use for the duration of your access
- Explore intuitive interface
- Utilize this cloud-based S3 compatible repository with your current cloud-enabled backup software to create an off-site backup storage solution
- Share files from your repository with others both on-site and off-site
- Access files easily from anywhere
- Determine if this product meets your cloud storage requirements
What happens when my Try and Buy Program is over?
If you decide to purchase ENA TrustVault at the close of the program, you will simply continue to use your ENA account moving forward. If you do not decide to purchase at the end of your Try and Buy Program, we will discontinue your access and expunge your data. Please be sure to copy or archive any data you want to save.
How do I get started with my Try and Buy Program?
Please provide us with your contact information and acknowledge the Terms of Agreement listed below. It’s completely free—no payment or credit card required.
We look forward to working with you and your staff!
ENA TrustVault Terms of Agreement
- ENA will create an ENA TrustVault account for customer upon receipt of a signed Try and Buy Program form.
- During this program period, the customer will receive access of up to 500 gigabytes (GB) of storage to use for the duration of the program.
- This is a 30-day maximum customer test. Customer may cancel if not compatible for any reason. After 30 calendar days, ENA will begin billing for ENA TrustVault for the service level noted above. The 30 days begins after customer has been granted access to the management portal. If the service is terminated for any reason, data will be stored for an additional 30 days and exportable upon request.
- The customer is responsible for data backup and/or data archival in their Try and Buy Program environment.
- No credit card is required.