The Broadband Imperative III: Driving Connectivity, Access and Student Success report advocates for equitable, reliable, robust broadband access both on and off campus to prepare all students for life and work. This report builds upon SETDA’s earlier work, including it’s groundbreaking Broadband Imperative series of reports and State Broadband K12 Leadership reports. Exemplars highlight states and districts where robust bandwidth has already positively impacted teaching and learning. SETDA offers the following recommendations for policy makers and school leaders:
- Leverage Technology for Innovative Pedagogical Approaches
- Ensure Digital Access and Equity
- Plan for Infrastructure for the Future
- Build Networks for the Future
- Influence Federal & State Policies and Funding
ENA is proud to have been a contributor as well as a sponsor for the project. To learn more, view SETDA’s full press release here, or download the executive summary and full report below.