Hosted network security to keep your school, higher education institution, or library safe.
Security is a top priority for today’s K–12 schools, higher education institutions, and libraries, and it should not come at the expense of network performance. That is why we developed ENA NetShield, our hosted firewall service that mitigates threats at ENA’s core, sparing your Internet access circuit from unwanted traffic and attacks. Utilizing industry-standard security appliance architecture, ENA NetShield leverages ENA’s national backbone to deliver fully managed security service. By leveraging our highly available data center cores, you can rest assured that ENA NetShield will maintain uptime and service, even if your campus or building experiences power failure.
Top five reasons for choosing ENA NetShield:
- Block unwanted traffic at ENA’s core, reducing unexpected utilization of your Internet access circuit
- Utilizes resilient carrier infrastructure
- Hosted within hardened facilities featuring multiple layers of failover architecture to ensure continued protection against attacks
- Available at any capacity to grow with your network
- Dedicated one-call support for rule changes, additions, and configuration modifications
Secure connectivity and access in a simple, managed solution.
ENA NetShield VPN is ENA’s managed, premises-based VPN solution that works in conjunction with ENA NetShield. Whether you need a static VPN connection between two network locations or dynamic remote user access, ENA NetShield VPN has you covered.
ENA NetShield VPN offers a static (LAN to LAN) connection that securely connects two networks together through an industry standard IPsec encrypted tunnel utilizing predefined security criteria.
- The encrypted tunnel protects your data by providing a private connection with throughput speeds up to 50 Mbps.
- Multiple VPN static tunnels can be created that support a variety of uses—connecting to a third-party SaaS provider, transmitting sensitive data to another agency, or extending a remote network for access to centralized applications. ENA engineers work with your team to define your specific needs and design a tailored approach to establishing the ENA NetShield VPN Static managed service.
ENA NetShield VPN provides secure access to remote users who need access to your local network for shared data, applications, or systems. This dynamic connection enables ENA to deliver a secure point of access into your network.
- Remote clients connect using the latest IPsec clients for Microsoft Windows or the integrated OS X/macOS client for Apple devices.
- Only authorized users are granted access to your network. ENA works with you to define credentials for up to 25 users. For security reasons, group accounts are not supported.
- Ten concurrent connections with 50 Mbps of throughput are provided.
If you would like additional information about ENA NetShield or ENA NetShield VPN, or if you would like to purchase ENA NetShield or ENA NetShield VPN for your institution, please contact one of our regional service professionals.