With traditional analog phone lines being phased out nationwide, organizations need a reliable POTS replacement for their Fire Life Safety (FLS) lines to keep up with safety and technology standards.
ENA’s EPIK POTS Replacement Solution delivers a simple and reliable way to replace soon-to-be out of service FLS lines for your always-on applications including gates, fire alarms, elevators, emergency call boxes, and more.
The ENA Difference
ENA’s EPIK POTS replacement provides the redundancy and peace of mind that your FLS lines are securely converted to VoIP. Our process focuses on the entire customer experience, minimizing business disruption with superior results.
Consultation and design
A dedicated order manager to oversee the entire deployment process
Identify line use cases (fire, burglar, elevator, pool phone, call box)
Professional white glove installation at each location
Set up email and text alerts to notify you if any FSL line goes down
Allow gates, alarms, and elevator phones to function if power or Internet goes down
More reliable than old copper landlines and accessible remotely for troubleshooting
Save 30-40% on your monthly bill
ENA’s team ensures your deployment is successful
Feature highlights include
- Each EPIK box supports up to four FLS lines:
- Fire alarm
- Burglar alarms
- Elevator phones
- “Panic” box phones
- NFPA 72 (National Fire Protection Association) compliant
- UL 864 (Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.) compliant
- Redundant Internet connectivity, including LTE and broadband
- Integrated battery back-up providing hours of service uptime during power interruptions
- Automatic status notifications (emails sent if device goes offline)