Today, copper telephone lines that support POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) are an aging infrastructure that is deteriorating rapidly. The FCC and major telephone providers have already started phasing out their support of analog POTS lines, pushing customers to fiber or wireless connections.
ENA’s EPIK POTS Replacement Solution delivers a simple and reliable way to replace soon-to-be out of service copper powered lines for your always-on applications including gates, fire alarms, elevators, emergency call boxes, and more.
The ENA Difference
ENA’s EPIK POTS replacement provides the redundancy and peace of mind that your lines are securely converted to VoIP. Our process focuses on the entire customer experience, minimizing business disruption with superior results.
Consultation and design
A dedicated order manager to oversee the entire deployment process
Identify line use cases (fire, burglar, elevator, pool phone, call box)
Professional white glove installation at each location
Advanced monitoring notifies you if any line goes down
Allow gates, alarms, and elevator phones to function if power or Internet goes down
More reliable than old copper landlines and accessible remotely for troubleshooting
Save 30-40% on your monthly bill
ENA’s team ensures your deployment is successful
Feature highlights include
- Each EPIK box supports 2, 4, or 8 lines:
- Fire alarm
- Burglar alarms
- Elevator phones
- “Panic” box phones
- NFPA 72 (National Fire Protection Association) compliant
- UL 864 (Underwriters Labratories, Inc.) compliant
- Redundant Internet connectivity, including LTE and broadband
- Integrated battery back-up providing hours of service uptime during power interruptions
- Automatic status notifications (emails sent if device goes offline)