Connect. Communicate. Collaborate.
Video Collaboration Powered by Zoom is a hosted, multi-person video conferencing, web conferencing, and collaboration service that requires no new hardware or network investments.
This versatile, flexible, and cost-effective service seamlessly and securely integrates with any desktop or laptop computer, legacy H.323 system, or tablet or smartphone device.
Powerful Features Include:
- Group messaging
- Screen share documents, photos, applications, and video clips
- Ability to annotate and co-annotate shared elements
- Whiteboard functionality
- Ability to share keyboard and mouse control
- Built-in “raise hand” functionality
- Ability to manage participants and conduct polls
- Support active panelists
- Supports video break out rooms within a conference
Additional Management Features:
- Monitor and track reports
- Record video conferences, meetings, and webinars
- Advanced scheduling
- Monitor and support users
- Customize email messages and invitations
- Calendar scheduling integration
- API and LTI integration
How Communities Are Leveraging Video Collaboration
Meetings — Host multi-point video conferencing for up to 50 participants, even for off-network guests.
Webinars — Host large group webinars with up to 3000 viewers.
Professional Development — Extend professional development reach and opportunities for staff members through seminars, workshops, and more.
Broadcast Events — Stream meetings and broadcast important events to community members, parents, and stakeholders.
- Host learning communities and create personal learning pathways for students.
- Establish and facilitate mentor-mentee relationships between professionals and students
- Connect homebound students
- Facilitate peer mentoring programs
- Facilitate interactive online courses
Telehealth and Telemedicine
- Deliver real-time, virtual care services
- Expand telemedicine consultations and treatment
- Offer virtual counseling services
- Connect physicians, patients, and specialists
- Connect homebound patients
- Provide continuing education and ongoing training for staff
Training and Support
Dedicated customer support engineers (CSEs) from ENA’s Customer Technical Assistance Center (CTAC) are available 24x7x365 for immediate customer assistance on any and all issues related to Video Collaboration Powered by Zoom. Training and support resources are also available anytime via the ENA Help Center.