ENA NetShield VPN is ENA’s managed, premises-based VPN solution that works in conjunction with ENA NetShield. Whether you need a static VPN connection between two network locations or dynamic remote user access, ENA NetShield VPN has you covered.
ENA NetShield VPN offers a static (LAN to LAN) connection that securely connects two networks together through an industry standard IPsec encrypted tunnel utilizing predefined security criteria.
- The encrypted tunnel protects your data by providing a private connection with throughput speeds up to 50 Mbps.
- Multiple VPN static tunnels can be created that support a variety of uses—connecting to a third-party SaaS provider, transmitting sensitive data to another agency, or extending a remote network for access to centralized applications.
ENA NetShield VPN provides secure access to remote users who need access to your local network for shared data, applications, or systems. This dynamic connection enables ENA to deliver a secure point of access into your network.
- Remote clients connect using the latest IPsec clients for Microsoft Windows or the integrated OS X/macOS client for Apple devices.
- Only authorized users are granted access to your network. ENA works with you to define credentials for up to 25 users. For security reasons, group accounts are not supported.
- Ten concurrent connections with 50 Mbps of throughput are provided.