ENA NetShield VPN is ENA’s managed, premises-based Virtual Private Network solution that works in conjunction with ENA NetShield. Whether you need a static VPN connection between two network locations or dynamic remote user access, ENA NetShield VPN has you covered.
ENA NetShield VPN provides secure access to remote users who need access to your local network for shared data, applications, and systems. This dynamic connection enables ENA to deliver a secure point of access into your network.
- Industry-leading SSL VPN client compatible with all major device types and operating systems.
- Only authorized users are granted access to your network. ENA NetShield VPN provides support for up to 100 concurrent users with up to 500mbps of throughput provided.
- Optional directory integration for user management.
- Optional additional service to integrate with customer-owned multi-factor authentication solutions.
ENA NetShield VPN offers a static (LAN to LAN) connection that securely connects two networks together through an industry standard IPsec encrypted tunnel utilizing predefined security criteria.
- The encrypted tunnel protects your data by providing a private connection with throughput speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
- Multiple VPN static tunnels can be created to support a variety of uses—for example, connecting to a third party SaaS provider, transmitting sensitive data to another agency, or extending a remote network for access to centralized applications.
- ENA engineers work with your team to define your specific needs and design a tailored approach to establishing the ENA NetShield VPN static managed service.