It’s More Than a Job at ENA
—It’s Your Career
Our customers are our number one priority at ENA, and we understand that it takes happy and satisfied employees to produce happy and satisfied customers. That is why we have created a career-oriented culture at ENA. We are not looking for employees who are in it for the short-term and simply view their position as a job. We want our employees to enjoy what they do and feel motivated by their work environment. Every single ENA employee makes a difference and contributes to our overall success.
Our collaborative culture extends into nearly every facet of our business—from internal team meetings and cross-departmental projects to our external vendor partnerships. We understand that the K–12 schools, higher education institutions, and libraries we serve rely on us to provide them with the broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, communication, cloud, and security solutions they need to operate efficiently and effectively.
Remarkable People – Honorable Work
ENA’s formula for success is simple: our employees are passionate about what they do! We have created a culture of innovation that celebrates collaboration, communication, and creativity. ENA empowers its employees to “always do more” with personalized professional development opportunities that promote both personal and professional growth in addition to technology skills and industry-recognized process expertise. Above all, we are all united by our desire to provide the very best service and solutions to our customers. Meet some of the members of our amazing community and read their stories.WE ARE ENA
How Is ENA Different?
- We are customer-centric and believe people make all the difference in providing exemplary service to our customers
- ENA has been recognized as one of Tennessee’s “Best Employers” in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Service Is The Solution
At ENA, we know our customers. They are our friends and colleagues. We celebrate their successes and empathize with their frustrations. More importantly, we understand their challenges and limitations, and we move mountains to make it right 100 percent of the time. That’s the ENA way.WATCH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE VIDEO
Compensation and Benefits
ENA is committed to providing a total compensation package that helps attract and retain the best employees in the competitive marketplace. Our benefits include
- Great employer-sponsored medical and dental coverage
- Free life insurance
- Free long-term and short-term disability
- HSA and/or FSA accounts (ENA pays administrative costs)
- Employee assistance program
- Technology loan program
- 401k match
- Adoption/Inception assistance program
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Eight hours of PTO to volunteer in local schools, libraries, and other official nonprofit organizations
ENA is invested in every employee’s professional career growth. We want to see you grow in your role and have the opportunity to develop and further advance your skills. Professional development is highly encouraged, and company-provided training opportunities are available to ENA employees.
ENA is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer (“EEO”) to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, age, marital status or any other basis prohibited by national, state, or local laws within the areas where ENA does business.
What our employees say about ENA
- There is a strong sense of pride in the work my team produces.
- "The Family" I didn't know it could exist in a work environment. I love the fact that we look out for customers and really go the extra mile with them.
- I am very proud to be part of ENA. It's a great company with internal satisfaction focus and community focus. We have a lot of perks which promotes work/life balance. I do hope to be at ENA for a long-time. I have never worked for a company with such focus on it's employees happiness. ENA has so many great and smart people who are all approachable, at any level.
- The fact that if I'm ever struggling with an issue I can rely on ENA's core values to help me determine which direction to go. Having those core values so ingrained into the culture provides me with confidence that my team members will have my back as well.
- One of the best aspects of my job is the feeling that the people I work with is truly family. I am invested in their well being as they are invested in mine. I genuinely respect and admire the people I work with on a daily basis.
- I like working at ENA because of its values, customer focused nature, and because of how well the company demonstrates its value of employees.
Locations and Offices
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are in the heart of one of America’s “it” cities! Our spacious office is located approximately ten miles from downtown and offers convenient parking, fun and innovative collaborative meeting spaces, an exercise room, and action-packed ping pong, foosball, and arcade tables.
618 Grassmere Park Drive, Suite 12, Nashville, TN 37211
320 N. Meridian St., Suite 118, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Come Grow With Us
ENA is growing, and we are looking for qualified people to grow with us! If you have a passion for serving customers and are eager to join a high-performing team with an outstanding company culture, please view ENA’s open positions.