It’s More Than a Job at ENA
—It’s Your Career
Our customers are our number one priority at ENA, and we understand that it takes happy and satisfied employees to produce happy and satisfied customers. That is why we have created a career-oriented culture at ENA. We are not looking for employees who are in it for the short-term and simply view their position as a job. We want our employees to enjoy what they do and feel motivated by their work environment. Every single ENA employee makes a difference and contributes to our overall success.
Our collaborative culture extends into nearly every facet of our business—from internal team meetings and cross-departmental projects to our external vendor partnerships. We understand that the K–12 schools, higher education intuitions, and libraries we serve rely on us to provide them with the broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, communication, and cloud solutions they need to operate efficiently and effectively.
Remarkable People – Honorable Work
ENA’s formula for success is simple: our employees are passionate about what they do! We have created a culture of innovation that celebrates collaboration, communication, and creativity. ENA empowers its employees to “always do more” with personalized professional development opportunities that promote both personal and professional growth in addition to technology skills and industry-recognized process expertise. Above all, we are all united by our desire to provide the very best service and solutions to our customers. Meet some of the members of our amazing community and read their stories.WE ARE ENA
How Is ENA Different?
We are customer-centric and believe people make all the difference in providing exemplary service to our customers
We alert our customers of a network issue and begin resolving it before they even know an issue exists more than 99% of the time
of Our Customers
ENA has been recognized as one of Tennessee’s “Best Employers” in
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Compensation and Benefits
ENA is committed to providing a total compensation package that helps attract and retain the best employees in the competitive marketplace. Our benefits include
- Great employer-sponsored medical and dental coverage
- Free life insurance
- Free long-term and short-term disability
- HSA and/or FSA accounts (ENA pays administrative costs)
- Employee assistance program
- Technology loan program
- 401k match
- Adoption/Inception assistance program
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Eight hours of PTO to volunteer in local schools, libraries, and other official nonprofit organizations
ENA is invested in every employee’s professional career growth. We want to see you grow in your role and have the opportunity to develop and further advance your skills. Professional development is highly encouraged, and company-provided training opportunities are available to ENA employees.
ENA is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer (“EEO”) to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, age, marital status or any other basis prohibited by national, state, or local laws within the areas where ENA does business.
What our employees say about ENA
- The fact that if I'm ever struggling with an issue I can rely on ENA's core values to help me determine which direction to go. Having those core values so ingrained into the culture provides me with confidence that my team members will have my back as well.
- I am very proud to be part of ENA. It's a great company with internal satisfaction focus and community focus. We have a lot of perks which promotes work/life balance. I do hope to be at ENA for a long-time. I have never worked for a company with such focus on it's employees happiness. ENA has so many great and smart people who are all approachable, at any level.
- When things get tough, whether at the office or in someone's personal life, people are there to catch each other. Its very unique, and I believe the reason a lot of us stay.
- I love the fact that from the top management down, it is a culture of looking out for the customer and each other.
- I like the challenge and the passion of the people that work here. It is refreshing to work for a company where people really care about doing a good job.
- The values of ENA are very respectable. I feel like we are making a difference.
Locations and Offices
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are in the heart of one of America’s “it” cities! Our spacious office is located approximately ten miles from downtown and offers convenient parking, fun and innovative collaborative meeting spaces, an exercise room, and action-packed ping pong, foosball, and arcade tables.
618 Grassmere Park Drive, Suite 12, Nashville, TN 37211
802 W. Bannock St., Suite 405 , Boise, ID 8370
320 N. Meridian St., Suite 118, Indianapolis, IN 46204
7936 Players Forest Drive, Memphis, TN 38119
Come Grow With Us
ENA is growing, and we are looking for qualified people to grow with us! If you have a passion for serving customers and are eager to join a high-performing team with an outstanding company culture, please view ENA’s open positions.