ENA believes a network is more than just a system of circuits and hardware. It’s about connecting people and making the process of reaching and using valuable information as easy and reliable as turning on the lights.
- ENA is Customer-Focused
- ENA demonstrates Utmost Integrity
- ENA possesses a Passion for Excellence
- ENA Builds Value for Employees, Customers and Stockholders
- ENA Respects the Individual and Promotes the Team
ENA is the leading provider of infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions to schools and libraries, In 1996, ENA created one of the first statewide K–12 networks in the U.S. and has earned a reputation as experts in the design, deployment, and management of broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, voice, and video solutions. Today, ENA manages multiple statewide and district-wide networks, including 15 of the largest school systems in the country, successfully serving approximately 5,000 end sites; 570 school districts; 3.2 million students, teachers, and administrators; 280 libraries; and 3.2 million library patrons. For more information download our Company Background Information resource.
Our solutions are education- and library-specific, designed from the ground up to meet the needs of our customers, because schools and libraries are the only communities we serve. ENA’s proven IaaS approach to connectivity, communications, and collaboration solutions capitalize on the combined strengths of our expertise, resources, and partners to offer speed, reliability, scalability, best-of-breed technologies, and continuous technology improvements to our customers. Empowered by ENA’s solutions, customers can focus on what matters most: Preparing students and citizens to succeed in school, work, and life in the 21st century. Check out our infographic to see how our people, products, and performance are making a difference for customers across the United States.
- We are customer-centric and believe people make all the difference in providing exemplary service to our customers
- Over the past five years, more than 95% of ENA customers surveyed say they would recommend us to others, our overall customer satisfaction rating has been 97% or higher, and our customer retention rate has been greater than 97%
- Over 99% of the time, we alert our customers of a network issue and begin resolving it before they even know an issue exists
- ENA was recognized as one of Tennessee’s “Best Employers” in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, and 2015