We are excited to have been awarded a competitively solicited contract from SPURR for managed internal broadband services, otherwise known as managed Wi-Fi. SPURR is a Joint Powers Authority formed by California public school districts, county offices of education, and community college districts pursuant to California’s Joint Exercise of Powers Act.
Smarter Wi-Fi Starts Here
Upgrade to an all-inclusive, purpose-built Wi-Fi network and take ongoing maintenance and support off your plate with our managed ENA Air solution.
Using the latest generation equipment and software, ENA Air delivers predictable, reliable, and measurable Wi-Fi. Benefits of a well-engineered Wi-Fi networks include:
- Increased mobility of staff and users
- Increased support for digital transformation and IoT
- Better user experience
- Less latency and downtime
- Better return on your investment
- Improved workforce efficiency
AI-Driven Analytics and Cloud Management
Streamline operations, simplify troubleshooting, and boost user experiences with our cloud analytics portal that enables you to:
- Manage LAN and WLAN from a single pane of glass and easy-to-use interface
- See holistic view of what’s happening on your network with actionable insights
- Set, monitor, and enforce real-time AP and switch service levels expectations (SLEs) by site and client/device
- View security threats on your wireless network
- Rapidly solve network issues with proactive root-cause identification
Managed internal broadband services are eligible for Category Two E-rate funds. Click here to review USAC’s eligible services list.
Connect with an ENA Account Service Manager to learn more about ENA’s managed Wi-Fi solution.