ENA’s content filtering solution maximizes security while still providing customers with the tools they need.
Our cloud-based content filtering service offers flexible filtering tools and minimizes administrative burdens.
Stop Inappropriate Content—Start Learning and Start Discovering
We have listened to customers’ needs and incorporated their priorities, resulting in a powerful and flexible solution that maximizes security, provides customers with the tools they need to ensure CIPA compliance, and minimizes administrative burden—all while putting school districts and libraries in the driver’s seat.
Our Content Filtering Solution Provides:
- A proven solution that is fast, scalable, and flexible
- Complete control over filtering policy, including customized blocking
- A robust safety net that grants users access to the information they need
- The ability to comply with legal restrictions while respecting user decisions and First Amendment freedoms
Features That Fit Your Needs
- Authorized Override functionality and online administration to grant users exemptions from category restrictions
- Complete online, real-time control of category selection, blacklists, and whitelists
- The ability to input specific websites for whitelisting and blacklisting override, either individually or in bulk
- No premises-based equipment
- Robust admin controls, analytics, and reporting
- HTTPS filtering on port 443
- The ability to choose which content categories to block or allow from more than 50 categories of websites organized by subject matter
- Utilization reports