Partnering for Success
No service provider is more engaged in the education community than ENA. Our active involvement with regional and national associations and initiatives helps us keep abreast of important education and library trends, share key information with our customers, bring new technologies to market, and take an active thought leadership role in the communities we serve. We appreciate and value our partners, and we thank them for welcoming us.
- "Great to work with ENA and all the employees. Personable. Never have called and didn’t get excellent service. OUTSTANDING.”Evelyn Rafalowski, Director of SchoolsSullivan County Schools, TN
- "Great job!! By far the best tech support of any company that I work with. Thanks!”Chris Cole, Technology CoordinatorVermont Public Schools Site Level One: Addison Rutland Supervisory Union Site Level Two: A
- "ENA analysts have always shown a great deal of professionalism along with an added blend of caring personality during our service calls. In addition, the analyst has called back to make sure that all is going well after our initial problem has been resolved. Thanks so much!!!"Deborah Kean, Director Bicknell-Vigo Twp. PLBicknell, IN Public Library
- "ENA has ALWAYS been there when I’ve needed them."Edd Ward, Technology DirectorRichard City Schools, TN
- "I am very satisfied with my ENA Team. They are always knowledgeable, professional and take care of the problems as well as offer suggestions to prevent problems. I also appreciate the fact that the surveys (after a service ticket) are read. I have received a call from Dana on a couple of occasions, telling me that a plan was in place, etc. Again thanks for all you do!"Rosie Bailey, Technology Title 1Hawkins County Schools, TN