ENA’s premises-based virtual private network solution works in conjunction with ENA’s managed firewall solution.
Whether you need a static VPN connection between two network locations or dynamic remote user access, ENA’s VPN solution has you covered.
Our VPN service provides secure access to remote users who need access to your local network for shared data, applications, and systems. This dynamic connection enables ENA to deliver a secure point of access into your network.
- Industry-leading SSL VPN client compatible with all major device types and operating systems.
- Only authorized users are granted access to your network. Our VPN solution provides support for up to 100 concurrent users with up to 500mbps of throughput provided.
- Optional directory integration for user management.
- Optional additional service to integrate with customer-owned multi-factor authentication solutions.
ENA’s VPN solution offers a static (LAN to LAN) connection that securely connects two networks together through an industry standard IPsec encrypted tunnel utilizing predefined security criteria.
- The encrypted tunnel protects your data by providing a private connection with throughput speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
- Multiple VPN static tunnels can be created to support a variety of uses—for example, connecting to a third party SaaS provider, transmitting sensitive data to another agency, or extending a remote network for access to centralized applications.
- ENA engineers work with your team to define your specific needs and design a tailored approach to establishing the VPN static managed service.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
MFA is available. Features include:
- OATH time- and event-based OTP generator
- Login details pushed to phone for one-tap approval
- Mobile Application Security Certified (v3.1) for Android and iOS devices
- Token and app management
- Self-erase brute-force protection
- Apple watch compatibility
VPN Integration with Existing MFA
Does your organization already have an MFA solution in place that you’d like to integrate with ENA’s VPN solution? Connect with your ENA account service manager to discuss what options are available.